What are some of the most common problems faced when trying to launch Antioch School programs?
- “Our core leaders are not united on how to approach church-based training.”
- “We don't have enough staff to sustain the added teaching and mentoring.”
- “We haven't attracted emerging leaders who want a degree.”
- “We have a key leader who is in transition.”
- “We've just started a new ministry focus.”
- “We're in the midst of a building program.”
- “We're having a church conflict.”
- “We're too busy servicing present ministry commitments.”
In order to launch successfully, you need to be very alert to these problems. We offer an e-Workshop and are available by phone or email to help if you don’t know what to do.