Follow these steps to conduct the initial review as a Certified Leader:
- Log in to your BILD Cloud account.
- Click on “Initial Review” in the left-hand navigation column.
- Click on the partner program you will be conducting the assessment for. Under “Awaiting Review,” you can view all your students in that program and how many assessments are awaiting your review.
- Click on the link displaying the number of assessments under “Awaiting Review.” You can now view the competencies needing your initial review for that student.
- Click on “Conduct Initial Review” for the competency you are wanting to assess. This will lead you to the rubric review screen. Artifacts are attached in the top left-hand corner.
- Select the appropriate criteria under “Required Assessment Criteria” and “Additional Assessment Criteria.” A colored box will display under the criteria you select.
- Include a comment if desired in the “Add a comment” box, then click “Submit Assessment” when you have completed the initial review.
You have completed the initial review for the selected competency.