Follow these steps to attach evidence to your ePortfolio and conduct self assessment on evidence you have submitted:
Attach Evidence to a Competency
- Log in to your BILD Cloud account.
- Click on “Programs” in the left-hand navigation column, then click on your degree program (i.e. Bachelor of Ministry).
- Scroll down to the appropriate course, then click on “Competencies.” The course module will unfold.
- Click on “Add a File” for the competency you want to submit evidence for. This will take you to the File Upload screen.
- Select the appropriate artifact, then click “Submit Artifact.”
Your artifact is now attached as evidence to the chosen competency, waiting for you to conduct self assessment. The site will automatically redirect you to your degree program. To attach additional artifacts, proceed by going through the same steps again.
Conduct Self Assessment on Evidence Submitted
- To assess a competency your evidence must be attached; indicated by a red document icon. Click the green button “Submit for Review.” This will lead you to the rubric review screen.
- Select the appropriate criteria under “Required Assessment Criteria” and “Additional Assessment Criteria.” A colored box will display under the criteria you select.
- Click on “Submit Assessment” when you are done with self assessment.
Your competency is now ready for review and cannot be modified. The system has notified your Certified Leader of your submitted evidence for competency assessment.