Follow these steps to update your personal contact information in BILD Cloud:
Updating your email address
- Log in to your BILD Cloud account.
- Hover your mouse in the top right-hand corner next to your name and click on “Settings.”
- On the right-hand side, click on “Add Email Address.”
- Enter your preferred email address under “Email Address*,” and check the box “I want to log in using this email address.”
- Click on “Register Email;” the system will generate an email with a link asking you to confirm your email address.
- Confirm your email address in your inbox. If you would like it to be your default email address, click on the star icon next to that email address.
Changing your password
- On the right-hand side, click on “Edit Settings.”
- Scroll down under “Settings” and click on the box “Change Password.”
- Enter your old password and create a new password, which you will then confirm.
- Once you have entered your password information, click “Update Settings.”
Keeping your contact information up-to-date will ensure you maintain access to your account.
Note: If you forgot your password, go to the login page at https://cloud.bild.org and use the “Don’t know your password?” link. The system will generate an email to help you reset your password