Students now have the option to switch to the new October 2018 Handbook program requirements and policies.
Students interested in switching handbooks can submit their request via BILD Cloud.
Read our article on how to request to switch to the new handbook.
New program overviews:
- Certificate of Ministry
- Certificate of Theology
- Bachelor of Ministry
- Bachelor of Theology
- Master of Ministry
- Master of Theology
1. Life & Ministry Development
- Lifen integrates Personal Development Assessments (PDA) and Personal Development Plans (PDP). Quarterly assessments no longer required.
- Credit earned for completing the Motivated Abilities Pattern.
2. Core Training Modules
(Leadership Series I Courses)
List of core Leadership Series I courses revised. Courses removed:
- Habits of the Heart
- Covenants, Unity of Scripture and Biblical Worldview
3. Revised Competency Sets
- The new competency sets align better with course units.
- Competency requirements are clearer and easier to understand.
4. Ministry and Teaching Practicums
More credit earned for intentional, practical ministry and teaching learning experiences.
- Ministry Practicum requirement now worth 12 credits.
- Teaching Practicum requirements revised:
- Requirement worth 12 credits.
- Leadership Series Teaching Practicums removed.
- Teaching Practicum requirements: The First Principles Series I, II, III, and The Story.
Please Note: Any work students have done for old program requirements that don't apply to the new program requirements will no longer appear in their BILD Cloud portfolio once they switch to the new October 2018 Handbook (i.e. Personal Development Assessments, Personal Development Plans, etc.).